Sunday 18 March 2012

Weekend Wishlist #1

01020304

01.  I saw this just tonight in the 'just in' section and instantly fell in love. I feel it's the perfect mix of cute but quirky - I've got to say the cut out back and skirt pattern make this dress. This would perfect for when I go away in just under three weeks time, the only thing I'm wondering about before purchasing it is whether it will fit me right around the waist - having a big rib cage is a pain in the arse and means my waist is slightly lower than some dresses cater for.

02. I've had my eye on these since they popped up on the River Island website a couple of weeks and now I'm really regretting not getting them when I could as they've sold out in every size except 3 and 8, talk about extremes! Going to keep my eye out to see whether they get any more in stock, they are also available in a lighter version but they just weren't the same.. I loved these cause of the leopard print bow!

03. I've had an obsession with anchors since I was tiny so was squealing when I saw this.. until I realised this too was out of stock. I would've worn this oversized chunky necklace over a plain top as anything else would be too cluttered. Again I'll be keeping my eye out to see if they get any back in stock or I can find an alternative.

04. After recently returning to my ways of being a nail polish junkie I've been waiting to try out the Topshop polishes as I've heard good things about them. I thought this was the sweetest nude shade which would be perfect for wearing at work where I'm not supposed to wear any. Natural, but really really pretty.



2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I also have the nail polish - it's a lovely colour!
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! Still can't make my mind up whether it would suit me, but I might just go with it cause I love it! And oo lucky, I'm still looking to try a Topshop nail varnish, so if you have any other favourites as well as this then let me know! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...