Sunday 10 June 2012

It's been too long...

The last couple of months have flown by without any blogging from me! I think the last time I was here I was about to go to Majorca for the week with my boyfriend, which turned out wonderful. Sadly I had to come back to the hell that was exams, which have also passed! So it turns out I'M FREE (partially!). I've been busy the last couple of weeks working my arse off down at the hospital trying to help cover shifts where I can, I think I may have even taken on too much though as I've been feeling a little run down for the past week!

I feel as though I really need to get back into blogging - it only occured to me a couple of days ago whilst reading one of my favourites how much I've missed it. I think before I was trying a wee bit too hard to try and keep up to date with other blogs whilst trying to match up to/comparing myself to them, which is bloody stupid of me as they're so well established now and I'm still a bit of a noob on here! I'm thinking of taking time to revamp my blog and restart it off in a direction that is totally me, which shouldn't be too hard! There'll still be plenty of beauty and fashion as they tend to be my favourite things a lot of the time, but I may start just sharing more of my life! I think a new introduction post may even be needed!

Any how, I hope you've all been keeping well, and I'd love to hear from someone - I really need to meet some new people!




Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...