Monday 11 June 2012

here i go again on my own

So hello once more, I'm Rachel; a nineteen year old business and marketing student from Manchester who spends far too much time and money (student loan included!) on clothes and make up. Before I think I was aiming too high, I was focusing too much on what I thought other people would like by likening myself to other blogs, but this times round I'm doing it my way! There will certainly still be a lot of fashion and beauty as those are two things that seem to rule my life at the moment, but I'm going to include as many aspects of my life here, and hopefully you guys can relate to some of it! I'm actually a huge bookworm so may post about the latest books I've read, and just other aspects of my every day life!


Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? I'd love to hear from you!


Rachel x



2 comments:

  1. yay i'm called rachel too ;)
    xx
    http://x-thebeautyblog-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, awesome! hello future rachel :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...