Saturday 23 June 2012

Weekend Wishlist #2 - Topshop Special!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

For this week's wishlist I've decided to do a Topshop theme - purely by accident, it just worked out that my five faves for this week were all from the same damn shop! Hope you enjoy.

1. I've had a thing for aztec prints for a good few weeks now, but have been trying to work out how I could get away with wearing it in a way that would suit and flatter my figure. Having slightly curvier legs and hips (as well as being stupidly self concious) made me feel like I couldn't get away with the printed leggings or bodycon dresses as of late, so when I saw this I was in love! It has the sweetest straps and neckline as well as being the perfect shape for me!

2. I already own two of these skater skirts in the black and speckly grey colours, so when I saw this I just couldn't let it go. It's now sitting patiently in my basket begging pay day to come faster before it sells out again!

3. I'm obsessed with studs and all things pretty, so these are just THE perfect mix for me. They'd look great to rock up a pretty summer dress or just to relax in with my skinnies and a cute cardi. I'll just have to remember not to wear these alllll the time like I did my last pair of ballet shoes as they don't seem to like the weather!

4. I'm quickly gaining an ever increasing collection of pinky nude lipsticks, and this may well be next on my list. It's described as 'pale pink' - which I'd have to agree with - and the shade really suits it's name Innocent. It's safe to say my love for Topshop lipsticks is fast growing.

5. I've been umming and ahhing for what seems like forever over whether to get some form of collar like this - the only con being that being blessed with melons in the chest area, high necklines aren't as flattering on me, but I'm in awe over this. I just love the fact that it's tips and a necklace in one! Whilst I may not be buying this, I can always dream of it (and a flatter chest!)

Are you loving Topshop as much as me at the moment? What's on your wishlist for this week?

Rachel x

12 comments:

  1. I've just bought the topshop 'Innocent' lipstick! I lovee it :D
    xx

    part of my haul here:
    http://x-thebeautyblog-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, have you got any pictures of what it's like on the lips? xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh i love that collar! it would look soooo nice with a white shirt :D

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    follow meee

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more, I think it'd look nice against a pastely mint shirt too! Will do, follow back? :} x

      Delete
  3. I love that collar/necklace, very unique piece :)

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choices!
    i've just nominated you for the liebster award on my blog:

    http://x-thebeautyblog-x.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    Rachel :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes. I have a thing for peach shoes and studs so to see both combined is wonderful! <3.

    Found you on: http://world-directorysweetmelody.blogspot.co.uk/

    follow me back at: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ Much appreciated.

    Much love: Glampire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them, and I've not stopped wearing them, they're so versatile and like you I have a thing for both peach/nude and studs so it's a match made in heaven :) Thanks so much for following, means a lot and I will follow back for sure x

      Delete
  6. Loving the shoes!


    Please check out my blog and enter my giveaway :) http://sazual.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/extended

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these items, that nail varnish is fab :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...