Monday 8 April 2013

A little about me!

I don't think I've ever really gone into much detail about myself or my life on here (not that I've had much chance with my lack of posting!), so I thought I'd come out of my shell a little and let you lovelies get to know me a bit better, if that's okay with you of course! 

I'm led to believe this was a tag at some point, maybe it still is, but I'm so out of the loop I have no idea, so this can just be a little nosey into a few facts about me. I was initially going to hop on the '50 facts about me' bandwagon, but I'm useless when put on the spot so figured these questions would guide me.. 

Anyway, enough babbling for now. Off we go!

1. Do you have a middle name?
I do indeed, it's Ann after my Grandma!

2. What's your favourite subject in school?
School seems so long ago.. I never actually liked school really, if I had to pick I'd say business, as that's what led me to Marketing which I'm currently loving studying at university.

3. What's your favourite drink?
Diet Coke, I could drink it all day! I also love green tea.

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
I'm love love loving Justin Timberlake - Mirrors. He has got to be the smoothest man alive... Am I right or am I right!? I also quite like Bastille - Pompeii. 

5. What would you name your children?
I honestly have no idea, I'm the worst at making even the smallest of decisions, never mind something like that!

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not particularly. I've always danced, but I hardly have the time any more.

7. What's your favourite book?

The Harry Potter books will always have a place in my heart, I grew up with them and absolutely loved them, still do. More recently I read The Silver Linings Playbook, which I thought was incredible. I read too much to have a constant favourite!

8. What's your favourite colour?
I love orange and turquoise mainly.

9. What's your favourite animal?Dogs, I love my two babies!

10. What's your favourite perfume?
It depends what kind of mood I'm in, but I guess overall it'd be between Paco Rabanne Lady Million and Thierry Mugler Alien. Both smell bloody amazing.

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Quite probably the two I went on last year... The first was the first time me and the boy had been away together, and we had a complete blast. The second was a trip to Lanzarote which was equally as fabulous, scorching weather, it was just amazing.. there are no words!


12. Have you graduated from High School?
We don't graduate from school in England, I'll be graduating from university next year though! Eeeep.


13. Have you been out of the country?
I have yes, but I always feel like I've not been to many places.. Spain, Portugal, Lanzarote and France for actual holidays. And then there's been Italy and I'm sure somewhere else in passing with flights and crap.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Not fluently, no. Although I like to kid myself into thinking I can speak Spanish.


15. Do you have any siblings?
Yeah, I have a younger brother who's sixteen and a bugger!

16. What's your favourite store?
I like different ones for different reasons! Primark for the amazing prices, Topshop for the amazing clothes and Boots for the amazing makeup!?

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
I love Italian, so anywhere that does good pasta! I also love Spice Valley, a gorgeous Indian restaurant. And then there's our little local Chinese... Too much choice!

18. Do you like school?
Nooooooo.

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?

beautycrush
ghostparties
ViviannaDoesMakeup
essiebutton
Katie Snooks
meganisobel

20. What's your favourite movie?
Another hard question! The Dark Knight Rises was awesome, I loved that. There's plenty more but that's one off the top of my head.

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Sex and the City, New Girl, Modern Family, Revenge

22. PC or Mac?
Can't really compare as I've only ever had PC!

23. What phone do you have?
HTC Wildfire, or as I like to call it.. The HTC Shitfire. In serious need of a new phone, and the boy bless him has offered me his Windows one! Ooo fancy.


24. How tall are you?

I'd say I'm about 5"8!

And that's all folks! Hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know if you'd like to see anything more like this in the future.. and if you've done a similar post yourself, then be sure to leave me your link as I'd love to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...