Monday 8 April 2013

NOTD: Bleu Canard


Those of you who follow me on Twitter (@sundaisyblog) may well already know the little dilemma I had earlier.. What colour should I paint my nails!? I know, I know #girlproblems and all that. After a couple of hours deliberation - yes, my nail varnish collection really is that vast (that and the fact I'm absolutely rubbish at making decisions)! - I came across this little number.

Maybelline Express Finish in Bleu Canard (865) is a gorgeous peacock-like turquoise green with a subtle shimmer running throughout. Application was made easy by the flat brush (sorry guys, forgot to get a picture of it!) and the quick drying formula. The bottle boasts a drying time of 40 seconds and I can tell you  it did in fact dry pretty darn quickly compared to others in my collection, a quality us fidgety gals lust after in a polish. Whilst the initial application was slightly streaky, it became opaque and perfect by the second. 

Sadly, I have a feeling this shade has been discontinued, but I believe it can be found on the likes of Amazon and the usual culprits!


What's your NOTD? Have you tried any of the Maybelline Express Finish polishes?

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour! It's such a shame when company's discontinue products xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? Perfect for summer, and I reckon it'd be even better with a tan! I know, it's sad. I'm gonna have to ration it now :( xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...